Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hey, i'm Devin... I'm from Cleveland Ohio, an i grew up in a small neighborhood, with a lot of nice people, i have two brother's one Branden an one we call JayJay, an I live with my mom an my dad. Some goals that i have is to go to school an get good grades, an go to college. when i get outta high school i wanna go straight to college an go an get my doctorate, i know i have to go for a long time but the money is worth it. i wanna live in a nice area, somewhere tropical but not to far. Some of my favorite things to do is, play video games, text on my phone, and just chill... i went to go see straight outta Compton a few weeks ago an it was a great movie, most of the time though i'm trapped in the house doing nothing...I really love to play basketball an just any sport.
I really value school work an what school can do for me but sometimes i get distracted easily but i really wanna learn. But that's really it about me. i'm just a normal child with dreams, an goals..

No comments:

Post a Comment